Sunday 3 January 2016

Earn money from lexiadz

Lexiadz is great site now i tell you how to earn money on here

1) To sign up on lexiadz here by your email address


2) Then Tab to login and enter your username and password..then login..It redirect to my account.. Pics is shown below



3) After Login, there are more way to money from here is shown below

      A)  VIEW AD
    Tab to view ad on my account page, then click a available ad, 24  hrs once ad can be reseted automatically...
   Ok click the ad and stay time loading after enter the captcha( Click opposite pics) and then your balance is credited on your account

B) Minutestaff offerwall
Tab  to view ad and scroll downand click minutestaff ads, and click minutestaff offer wall.. in there earn, three types of ad instant, view  and click, click ad and follow instruction on there to get money


C) Referral System this best way to earn money upto 1-2$ per day
Tab to my account, on left side referral option.. first to buy Rent Referral and get money from RR


4) To upgrade your account to get free Rent referral

Earn more and withdraw your fund by paypal 
Happy earn to lexiadz

Thank you

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lexiadz and all of their programs are big big scammers. I got deleted and I didn´t violate their terms at all. I just requested payout, and they suspended me after I reached payout. They closed my ticket, not answering at all. , They dont pay users or they pay selectively to big investors and even investors have had their accounts deleted This goes for all the programs for their network which are UltimateClixx, LexiAdz, ClixBlue, and AdzBazar. They are all scammers.

    ReplyDelete